Wednesday 7 March 2012

More filming...

Our group realised that we have to film more for our teaser.

This weekend Seth ( The killer) will come to my house, and i will film him across the canal wiping of the blood from the knife. I hope to create a sense of foreboding and ominous feel for my audience, alongside evoking deep and meaningful questions.

Shot ideas:

Long shot, Establishing shot, close ups, mid shots, high angle shot and low angle shot.

Time of the day:

We will film around 2 or 4 o clock. It could be filmed at 2 o clock, as we can edit the film to make the time of day darker. Or we could film at 4 0 clock, so that is more dusk/darker, to create a dark and sinister feeling.]

I will also be filing at my friends 18th on Saturday, for more party scenes, so that the teaser looks more realistic and authentic.

Location:

Canal Side and the Adelaide Pub.

Actor

Seth Tonkin/and extras for the party scene.

Clothing:

Same as before, for continuity. And Party clothing.

I will also be making fake blood, so that the shot looks realistic and authentic.

No comments:

Post a Comment