Wednesday 2 November 2011

Inital Planning for my Teaser:

Initial Planning for my Trailer:
What film Genre am I going for?
Horror, my reasons being it’s the easiest to pull off, without looking tacky or fake. Also Horror is generally my preferred genre, and it’s something I will enjoy to make/Director.
Horror-equipment, style, clothes, props, location:
Clothing:
Mask, knife, clock, for the Killer.
Two Girls: Standard clothing, for a typical teenager. So jeans tank top, nothing extraordinary.
Props: Knife, fake alcohol.
Location: Forest, suburban area. Highgate woods/Queens park woods.
Actors: Amy and Maya Ellis.
Story line:
Girls wake up in the middle of nowhere, scared and confused after partying hard’ Gradually discover the footage of last night, and realise that they are in danger for their lives, and the fight for survival begins.
Teaser:
Quick snappy shots, with fade in and out effect. Mad camera movement to show confusion and distress.

No comments:

Post a Comment